Kansa (Book 1 - The Killer Trilogy) The Professor Black Series

Book Review

           

Kansa (Book 1 - The Killer Trilogy) The Professor Black Series 

Blurb of the book:
OVER A SPAN OF TEN YEARS, HE KILLED FORTY PREGNANT WOMEN AND THEN VANISHED WITHOUT A TRACE. AFTER FIVE YEARS OF SILENCE, HE IS BACK AGAIN, SEEKING HIS NEXT VICTIM. ONLY ONE MAN CAN STOP HIM - PROFESSOR BLACK. 

Maher was found unconscious in the middle of the highway and later, in the hospital, she revealed that she had escaped from a killer's house. All the details and patterns matched the serial killer 'Kansa,' who had disappeared five years ago after murdering forty pregnant women. ACP Saargi Desai was assigned to the case. She appealed to her department to bring back Professor Black to help her catch the killer. The Professor, who had a haunting past that had kept him away from the world of crime and investigation for several years, was not willing to take on this case. But the ACP managed to convince him to get on board just for this one last time. Soon after agreeing to help, the Professor realized that for the first time in his life, he had met his match. As he dug deeper into the case, everything got dirtier, the stakes went higher, and nothing was what it seemed.

My Take:
I’m an avid reader of suspense fictions and I found this novel much enthralling. The book is really a page turner but I preferred rereading few pages and dialogues as I really liked the character of Saargi and Professor Black. Author has depicted all the characters very efficiently. I really admire his way of presenting the potential of women.

In short, Kansa is a story of courage, rebel, sin, emotions, and faith.
Even after my busy schedule I finished it within a week. Narration, dialogues, language, plot and story made me indulge in the book and now I’m keen enough to read the sequel as the ending of the novel is very intriguing.


Instead of revealing the story here, I would recommend you to discover the truth of Kansa by yourself though you can also check the blurb to know more about the story. 

I’ll give it 5 out of 5 for the genuine effort of making it a real suspense.
Don’t read it because of my recommendation, just grab a copy before it starts getting even more buzz.


Read it. Get thrilled by it and pass it along.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review of Exquisite Ecstasy by Author Chandra Shekhar

Book Review of Making A Poem

Ink of Pain