Book Review of Qiyasi Kash-Ma-Kash


About the Book:
Qiyasi Kash-Ma-Kash is a collection 50 Urdu Poems in Hindi., English and Urdu written by Poet M M Khan. Indian author, lawyer, diplomat, journalist and politician, Mr. Khushwant Singh recommended this book and wrote, "It has been a sheer joy reading M M Khan's Urdu Poetry he has sent to me from time to time. To those who wish to share my joy, I recommend this book".


Review:
I've always had a keen interest in Urdu. I have a great collection of some Urdu titles. One of them is, 'Qiyasi' Kash-Ma-Kash, written by M.M Khan. This book has been in my 'to read' list for a long time because one of my favorite and a very renowned author and journalist, Kushwant Singh has recommended this book to the spectators out there.

Qiyasi Kash Ma Kash is a book where the author has described the perpetual dilemma of life through 50 different poems. The author has incredibly scripted down these poems which explicates various phases of human life such as, the challenges which we come across, the ups and downs, the environment around us, and our relations with society. While reading, I could relate with the content easily.

The translations of these Urdu poems have been provided in both Devanagari and English, which made it quite easy for me to understand the depth of the poems. The best part of the book is that the author has also given the meaning of each Urdu word, just below the poem. This helped me to read the book in a smooth way.

No doubt, after finishing the book, I was feeling proud of my choice. Truly, a wonderful creation by the author M.M Khan. 

Keeping all this in mind, I’ll give this book 5 starts and would suggest all the poetry lovers to go through this book. It's available on Amazon:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review of Exquisite Ecstasy by Author Chandra Shekhar

Book Review of Making A Poem

Ink of Pain