Review of There’s a Poet in Everyone

About the Book:
This book aims at introducing poetry lovers to different forms of poetry to help many aspiring poets to keep writing and enjoying poetry. This is to create a base among the poetry lovers to get a feel and understanding about poetry. Becoming a great poet is indeed a monumental task, but learning and enjoying poetry is not. Learning various forms of poetry hooks the creative part of a poet that unleashes the new dimensions of poet and poetry. “There’s a Poet in Everyone” and everyone can learn poetry, share and enjoy it.

Review:

I’ve always been fond of reading poetry although I was not confident enough that whether I myself would be able to write so flawlessly like other poets. Recently, during lock-down, I looked out for some guiding books on Amazon and found 'There's a Poet in Everyone' by Dr. Diwakar Pokhriyal. The title of the book attracted me so much that I didn't hesitate at once while purchasing it, moreover it is available in kindle edition.This book contains 55 different forms of poetry from alphabet A to Z, which are way too helpful for beginners like me, who want to compose and learn poetry. Also there are different poetry forms in this book such as – free verse, epic, narrative, and many more.
These forms are written in a conversational tone in short chapters, and each chapter is complete in itself. There are practical examples and easy to remember adages. What I liked the most about the book is that while reading, I felt like somebody is teaching me all this live.After completing it I realized, how much Poetry matters. At the most important moments, when everyone else is silent, poetry rises to speak.This is one of those books I know I'm going to read again and again. And I'm sure with each read, my poetry skills will improve. I would like to Thank Author Dr. Diwakar Pokhriyal for writing such helpful book. I would suggest all the poetry lovers to buy this book and put into practice all the advice given by the author. I guarantee your way of writing poetry will improve. It truly does deserve a place on every writer's bookshelf.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review of Exquisite Ecstasy by Author Chandra Shekhar

Book Review of Making A Poem

Ink of Pain