Book Review of The Untold Tales: Love and other Demons

My take on The Untold Tales by Author Paras

You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read. It was books that taught me that the things that tormented me most were the very things that connected me with all the people who were alive, who had ever been alive. My desire of reading instigates me often to read because I find solace in that. So this time, I came across Love and Other Demons: The Untold Tales, written by Paras.

The name itself lured me to explore it. I was inquisitive to know as to how Love could be associated to something demonic? And let me just tell you, I was flabbergasted. The author has so minutely pelted out words and phrases, etched the same into stories that connect very much to our own lives.

In one story author talks about love, in the other separation. One talks about the mere grief of losing a love one while the other says about stormy relationships between friends. A compilation of 13 stories, Paras's book is a fruition of human sentiments. It is a roller coaster ride that will make you nostalgic, make you cry and leave you happy, all at one place.

The flow of the stories is on point, titles are apt and the publisher Lab Academia has done a wonderfully well job of putting it up so nicely into a book.

It indeed proved to be a worth read for me and I would highly recommend it to everyone.

The book is available in paperback and kindle format on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.in/Untold-Tales-Love-other-Demons-ebook/dp/B092R15HFX/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1619530708&sr=8-1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review of Exquisite Ecstasy by Author Chandra Shekhar

Book Review of Making A Poem

Ink of Pain